Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

wandamurline horn's Discussions (908)

Discussions Replied To (903) Replies Latest Activity

N. Director

" There are people dead because of the White Water scandel....these people are just a…"

wandamurline horn replied Oct 14 to New released documents show how the Clintons tried to cope with Lewinsky and other scandals

33 Oct 22
Reply by Marlene

Admin II

"They fear the pigs....therefore, start bombing their lands with the pigs until the e…"

wandamurline horn replied Oct 6 to They Hide In Plain Sight.

36 Oct 8
Reply by Marlene

Mod II

"Here go the media and the FBI trying to conceal this as an Islamic Religion of Peach…"

wandamurline horn replied Sep 27 to • Beheading In Oklahoma

122 Sep 29
Reply by Bill Bissell, Admin

Admin II

"Well, we did win one....Desert Storm....and the only reason that was won was because…"

wandamurline horn replied Sep 19 to Gone In 60 Seconds: Ted Cruz, We Need More Senators Like THIS!

18 Sep 21
Reply by Suede

Admin II

"Lock and load and run the ends of your bullets through the bacon....we will be fight…"

wandamurline horn replied Sep 12 to Will The REAL Islam Please Stand Up?

25 Sep 13
Reply by Jeff Noncent

Admin

"First, this man is an angry black man who was born a zebra when it was not socially…"

wandamurline horn replied Sep 12 to 2997 Rest In Peace

17 Sep 13
Reply by NEIL FIRKIN

N. Director

"Absolutely favorable....he should have been our first Black President....he came fro…"

wandamurline horn replied Sep 9 to POLL: Ben Carson: Favorable? Unfavorable? Electable? Opinions Please!

253 Sep 17
Reply by Richard Coller

N. Director

"Unfavorable....this man is amnesty in steroids...he is too liberal and as far as I a…"

wandamurline horn replied Sep 8 to POLL: When I say Jeb Bush, what is your response? Favorable? Unfavorable? Please Explain..

275 Sep 21
Reply by Kenneth Nolde

Admin

"Europe also disarmed their citizens....this should tell everyone that Americans shou…"

wandamurline horn replied Sep 5 to UK: Woman Beheaded in Broad Daylight by Machete-Wielding Muslim, Police Rule Out Terrorism

72 Sep 8
Reply by Dooner Horton

Admin

"I am so paranoid that I believe that she was gotten to by the ineligible liar in chi…"

wandamurline horn replied Sep 4 to Breaking News: Joan Rivers, actress, comedienne passes away at 81.

36 Sep 8
Reply by Mick Vogel

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service