Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

CJ's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"  CALL CNN and ask them where is the coverage on the Solar Sun company? Call it in:…"

CJ replied Oct 14, 2011 to CNN Quick Poll - who do you support Wall St. Protesters or Tea Party? Vote now!

6 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Donnie

Hospitality Director

"Today the Rasmussen Poll had Obama at 47% approval and it just came out that he rais…"

CJ replied Oct 13, 2011 to Losing Friends and Content

38 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by James Conley

"Cain has said that is his plan but he is open to tweaking it and good ideas.  What h…"

CJ replied Oct 10, 2011 to 999 ,turn it upside down

82 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Talon's Point (Moderator)

"  I can't believe that people even listen to her - and she is a teacher at a Graduat…"

CJ replied Oct 3, 2011 to Frances Fox Piven: "We Desperately Need A Popular Uprising" - (to think both Cloward & Piven were friends to the Clinton White House and now the Obama White House)

3 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Larry Holland

"I wonder when it will become "OK" to call a Lie a Lie when it comes to this Obamacar…"

CJ replied Oct 3, 2011 to Must Read: #1 read article: Bending Obamacare’s honesty curve downward

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by CJ

"Guardian Eagle I have a stickers on my car for the founding fathers and liberty - as…"

CJ replied Sep 22, 2011 to My trouble getting people to listen when I mention Tea Party- any ideas?

257 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Thanks for the reminder - many new members might not be aware!"

CJ replied Sep 21, 2011 to Progressive Insurance - You are paying to suport leftist activities

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jullie Watkins

"I wouldn't make up a flyer - just keep dropping hints on issues that they don't know…"

CJ replied Sep 21, 2011 to My trouble getting people to listen when I mention Tea Party- any ideas?

257 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Laugh and say NO!  Thats bull - it is just pro-Constitution Americans who believe in…"

CJ replied Sep 21, 2011 to My trouble getting people to listen when I mention Tea Party- any ideas?

257 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Obama launches another snitch police squad   By Michelle Malkin • September 13, 2011…"

CJ replied Sep 14, 2011 to Attack Watch, new Obama campaign site to ‘fight smears,’ becomes laughing stock of conservatives

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by CJ

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service