Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Teddy Jack Eddy's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (319) Replies Latest Activity

Author

"found it on the web.. ya can save it to pictures if ya wanna. Donkeys have some val…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied 1 hour ago to TRYING TIMES THAT TEST MEN AND WOMEN'S SOULS

262 1 hour ago
Reply by Marlene Hessler

Author

""

Teddy Jack Eddy replied 1 hour ago to TRYING TIMES THAT TEST MEN AND WOMEN'S SOULS

262 1 hour ago
Reply by Marlene Hessler

Author

"oh what b.s. that is 1st - yes Christianity teaches tolerance and turning the other…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied yesterday to TRYING TIMES THAT TEST MEN AND WOMEN'S SOULS

262 1 hour ago
Reply by Marlene Hessler

"the N.G. has been federalized for 13 years, much too long for their intent in our co…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied yesterday to Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters

2 yesterday
Reply by Brock Peterman

Author

";' /  - well, that pretty well wraps it up for you eh JZ I trust government not the…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Saturday to • Too Soon To Call Cliven Bundy A Hero: Jimmy Z

23 on Monday
Reply by Richard Samuel Pierson

N. Director

"yes, their science is wrong at it's core in believing livestock harms land when in f…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Saturday to Message from Cliven Bundy's daughter.... the Real Story

66 on Monday
Reply by awk

"considering BLM's general land management science is 180degrees wrong at it's core a…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Saturday to BLM fracking racket exposed! Armed siege and cattle theft from Bundy ranch really about fracking leases

1 on Saturday
Reply by Teddy Jack Eddy

Admin

"while the armed bully aspect of this is most definitely atrocious.. there's another…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Friday to Bundy Ranch Standoff - Fed Agents Assault Protesters

85 on Saturday
Reply by John Welter Jr.

Author

"yeah, an appropriate comparison I think.. except we had our blinders on for decades,…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied Apr 8 to HOW DID MEXICO BECOME SUCH A DEPRESSED COUNTRY (and why we should be especially aware of their history)

229 15 hours ago
Reply by Marlene Hessler

Author

"I just recently refreshed my understanding of 'felony' and found it pretty profound…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied Apr 7 to TEA PARTY TO REPLACE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY???

6 Apr 7
Reply by Marlene Hessler

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service