Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Teddy Jack Eddy's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (333) Replies Latest Activity

Mod II

"the Texas oil fields were still alive in the late 70s and did bring some rust belt c…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied 16 hours ago to • Texas Teacher Takes Bible Away From 7 Year Old Girl: Jimmy Z

26 6 hours ago
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

N. Director

"the N.G. is federalized now - still after 13 years, so governors don't have the sole…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied yesterday to Democrats: the tea party is the gift that keeps on giving

39 23 hours ago
Reply by Lynnie Redd

Author

"hey... that invitation was a long time ago  ;' /.  "

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Wednesday to TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE TOO LAZY TO BE AMERICANS ANY MORE

342 yesterday
Reply by Marlene Hessler

Author

"W.W. no, I don't have that capability. that silly 2 minute video tried and did about…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Monday to SURVEY ADDENDUM TO - COME LET US REASON TOGETHER

115 7 hours ago
Reply by MICHAEL B.

"uh huh... try to make sure you apply it across the board then. you want to distance…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Sunday to The Bundy Affair - Who Was Not in the Front?

498 3 hours ago
Reply by rock thomson

"of course not.. I took offense and related it to terrible behavior of other cultures…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Sunday to The Bundy Affair - Who Was Not in the Front?

498 3 hours ago
Reply by rock thomson

"and you seem bound and determined to keep a spot light on it. wazup, trying to justi…"

498 3 hours ago
Reply by rock thomson

Author

"been following the thread some Marlene. Kudos to you and it's contributors."

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Sunday to SURVEY ADDENDUM TO - COME LET US REASON TOGETHER

115 7 hours ago
Reply by MICHAEL B.

Author

"Dana I must be in the young group then, because although life's experiences and my c…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Sunday to SURVEY ADDENDUM TO - COME LET US REASON TOGETHER

115 7 hours ago
Reply by MICHAEL B.

Author

"too long, really??  too bad, because it's precisely what created this nation and tha…"

115 7 hours ago
Reply by MICHAEL B.

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service