Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Teddy Jack Eddy's Discussions (423)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

Author

"if ya put that to a rap beat, ya just might have a hit there Marlene. ;' /"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied yesterday to 'PRESIDENT' SETTING PRECEDENT ON TREASON????

405 1 hour ago
Reply by Marlene Hessler

Author

"wow - I was to the point I thought I'd never see it, somebody else recognizing Dulle…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied on Thursday to Who Benefits the Most From the Illegal Immigration of Guatemalan’s?

96 4 hours ago
Reply by Constance Hingert

Admin

"The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 Pub.L. 109-364 Federal law was cha…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied Jul 22 to Gov. Perry Has Enough Of Obama Deploys National Guard to Texas - Mexican border.

44 on Wednesday
Reply by Ernest E Lane

Admin

"yes we should not refer to them as national guard, I agree. I am evidence of the con…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied Jul 15 to Exclusive: Rio Grande Valley Floods

79 Jul 18
Reply by Timothy P Curry

Admin

"yes, assuming my understanding you're saying states have existing NG units who aren'…"

79 Jul 18
Reply by Timothy P Curry

Admin

"Ronald pls take this as not adversarial or being contrary - but as me asking an obvi…"

79 Jul 18
Reply by Timothy P Curry

Admin

"Barbara I'm not a military or law guru either. But I'm of the opinion you elder frie…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied Jul 14 to Exclusive: Rio Grande Valley Floods

79 Jul 18
Reply by Timothy P Curry

Admin II

"no, I fully understand the deep into boogyman land effect on those who you're trying…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied Jul 13 to Rush, Per Usual, Is Right- Puts The Smack-Down On BHO

23 Jul 14
Reply by Christine Rae Moylan

Admin II

"darn.. sure wish that point could be made without somebody having to take it way off…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied Jul 12 to Rush, Per Usual, Is Right- Puts The Smack-Down On BHO

23 Jul 14

Admin II

"October 26, 2001 was only 46 days after September 11, 2001. Passing any legislation…"

Teddy Jack Eddy replied Jul 12 to Rush, Per Usual, Is Right- Puts The Smack-Down On BHO

23 Jul 14

RSS

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service