David Purcell's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"If Lerner had a small mustache she'd look like a fraulein version of Hitler."

David Purcell replied Jul 30 to Lois Lerner Calls conservatives A- what?

69 Jul 31
Reply by phylmike34

"In 2003 the DHS hired former STASI chief, Marcus Wolfe, what does that tell us?!"

David Purcell replied May 8 to The American Gestapo?

74 May 24
Reply by Skip Peters

"I was 11 years old, my dad and I were outside washing his 1956 Ford truck when my yo…"

David Purcell replied Nov 22, 2013 to JFK Assassination 50 Years

45 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by rj barnett

"I am a Vietnam era former Marine, my oath was to our Constitution and NOT to any pre…"

David Purcell replied Oct 26, 2013 to Will the military fire on American Citizens?

155 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by lisa m prince

"George, how about using the barry-cades to make a jail cell for the Tyrant-In-Chief…"

David Purcell replied Oct 13, 2013 to • BARRY-CADES DOWN! (Photo)

85 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Elba M. Saravia

"Oh great, replace one idiot with another idiot."

David Purcell replied Jul 12, 2013 to ILLINOIS SENATOR DICK DURBIN TO REPLACE JANET NAPOLITANO AT HOMELAND SECURITY?

69 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Lothar Fritz Baier

"I'm thinkin' that we need to start using drones on this criminal goverrnment!"

David Purcell replied Jun 19, 2013 to BREAKING: FBI ADMITS IT USES DRONES TO SPY ON AMERICANS ON HOME SOIL

37 Jun 21, 2013

"It's not just M16's, several years ago the IRS purchased 600 Remington 870 shotguns.…"

David Purcell replied Jun 12, 2013 to IRS AGENTS TRAIN WITH AR-15s – ARE THEY PREPARING TO ‘TARGET’ MORE CONSERVATIVES?

83 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Ray Marks

"Juan McCain lost my respect years ago."

David Purcell replied Mar 12, 2013 to Has There Ever Been A Bigger Moron Than John McCain?

61 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by hijinx60

"The enemy within, also known as a "fifth column" the origin of which came from Spani…"

David Purcell replied Feb 18, 2013 to The Enemy Within

14 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Lawrence Bates

RSS

Latest Activity

Guardian Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post The Part of Obama's Immigration Speech that Media is Ignoring... And it's Dangerous
"I think the Republican House and Senate should prepare a comprehensive immigration reform bill and…"
6 minutes ago
Rudy posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
carol commented on Eric Odom's blog post The Part of Obama's Immigration Speech that Media is Ignoring... And it's Dangerous
"Who is the all powerful people or person that is either threatening this congress or buying them…"
10 minutes ago
Larry Holland commented on Wes McKay's blog post HE..HAS..LEFT..US..NO..CHOICE
"Tell me this country is not in shambles! UNRECOGNIZABLE AS A SOVEREIGN FREE NATION !!!! People,…"
24 minutes ago
Shirley Williams replied to Jimmy Z's discussion • Some Thoughts On Obama, Executive Orders & Immigration
"I signed it and am passing it on to all I know."
45 minutes ago
Sera Wilson posted discussions
46 minutes ago
Wes McKay replied to Jimmy Z's discussion • Some Thoughts On Obama, Executive Orders & Immigration
"''  YOU  PEOPLE  JUST  DON'T  UNDERSTAND…"
48 minutes ago
Sera Wilson posted blog posts
48 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service