Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Al D.'s Discussions (1,007)

Discussions Replied To (939) Replies Latest Activity

"The Judas who sold out the unborn for 30 pieces of silver has decided to take the co…"

Al D. replied Apr 9, 2010 to Stupak is Retiring! Thank you Tea Party for making it happen

7 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by concernedinchicago

"I'm with you in the realization that the Republican Party does not represent the ove…"

Al D. replied Jan 17, 2010 to The Second American Revolution, Part 1 - 2010

5 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Al D.

"There are still some sincere people like Sarah Palin and Ron Paul in the GOP, and th…"

Al D. replied Jan 10, 2010 to How does this admin. get away with all the unconstitutional agenda's they are pushing through ??

49 May 10, 2010
Reply by Dave Tyler

"I think all the reasons that folks have given here are contributing factors. I would…"

Al D. replied Jan 9, 2010 to How does this admin. get away with all the unconstitutional agenda's they are pushing through ??

49 May 10, 2010
Reply by Dave Tyler

"I joined the American Seniors Association. It's the conservative alternative to AARP."

Al D. replied Nov 8, 2009 to

just now

"Graham claims his goal is for America to be energy independent. But imposing a huge…"

Al D. replied Nov 8, 2009 to

just now

"Mary -- impressive article! Hoffman really is the hero of the 2009 election. And tho…"

Al D. replied Nov 6, 2009 to Are Voters Finally Wising Up? Let's Hope So!

2 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Janette

"The defeat of Maine's attempt to re-define marriage is one of the huge victories of…"

Al D. replied Nov 6, 2009 to Big victory for traditional marriage in Maine

4 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by K. Cheng

"AARP is one of the left-wing pillars of the Democratic Party. I have joined the Amer…"

Al D. replied Nov 6, 2009 to

just now

"The Perry endorsement has added yet another national conservative figure to Hoffman'…"

Al D. replied Oct 30, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service