Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Bill G's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

N. Director

"Generally favorable.  I volunteered on his campaign and worked hard to get him elect…"

Bill G replied Sep 2 to When I say the name "Marco Rubio" what is your response? Favorable? Unfavorable? And explain why, please.

192 Sep 17
Reply by Norman Bobo

Mod II

"Yeah, I saw the Facebook Posting of him flashing gang signs and giving the finger.  …"

Bill G replied Aug 15 to • Michael Brown Apparently Stole $50 Worth Of Swisher Sweets: Jimmy Z

114 Aug 21
Reply by Jeff Noncent

Mod II

"We aren't sure of those "facts".  The media has been meticulously showcasing sympath…"

Bill G replied Aug 15 to • Michael Brown Apparently Stole $50 Worth Of Swisher Sweets: Jimmy Z

114 Aug 21
Reply by Jeff Noncent

Admin II

"Currently they use the word "racist".  Whatever words they use are the words of a bu…"

Bill G replied May 27 to Asking Questions and Disagreeing is "Racist"

27 May 27
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

Mod II

"Excellent article.  I despise what Sterling said, and could never stomach to be arou…"

Bill G replied Apr 30 to • Kareem Abdul Jabaar Writes The Best Column Yet About Donald Sterling

92 May 2
Reply by Elba M. Saravia

"The ATF and the entire Justice Department has been compromised for years.  Here's a…"

Bill G replied Mar 17 to Ares Armor, owned by a Marine Corps veteran, invaded by the ATF. Call to action!

39 Mar 20
Reply by whtetiger

Author

"REALLY?!  You should have better sense than to make a prejudicial statement like tha…"

Bill G replied Mar 12 to Saint Patrick Would Have Booted O’bama out of Ireland!

45 Mar 13
Reply by Cynthia

N. Director

"Choking on his B.S. no doubt. Unless...want to start a conspiracy theory?  How about…"

Bill G replied Feb 27 to Eric Holder Hospitalized...Update!

101 Mar 5
Reply by Wes McKay

Admin

"Absolutely agree!  "Political Correctness" is just a tool to squelch any dissenting…"

Bill G replied Jan 29 to This is why Obama gets away with what he does (by a black woman)

48 Feb 2
Reply by Wes McKay

Admin

"Bill, to answer your question about what do I see here; I see: 1. Someone with some…"

Bill G replied Jan 21 to Breaking News: Active Shooter on Purdue Campus

28 Jan 23
Reply by Jimmy Z

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service