Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Latest Activity

Leah updated their profile
10 minutes ago
Profile IconLeah, SANDRA HAMILTON, ArtWhittaker and 1 more joined Patriot Action Network
13 minutes ago
Frankmusic replied to Larry Holland's discussion TO ALL ON HERE, AND ALL OF AMERICA, ARE YOU HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR AMERICA'S FUTURE?
"God helps those who help themselves, my friend. There is a whole lot more work to be done before…"
24 minutes ago
Larry Holland commented on Rudy's blog post An Interrogator Breaks His Silence Part 1
"We are being tortured by the President and his minions, and that is Ok by the Left. Obama will…"
1 hour ago
Larry Holland commented on John Pastirchak's blog post Obama Legacy "Fading", Poll Shows Democrat's Popularity At 22-Year Low
"I think Civil War is what they are banking on to happen and the clueless Repubs don't…"
1 hour ago
Robert Wiley Chester commented on Eric Odom's blog post Obama’s New DHS Amnesty Rules Won’t Deport Illegals Who are Drunk Drivers, Sex Abuser, or Drug Dealers
"The Question remains un-answered:  amnesty for muslims or Spanish speaking?"
2 hours ago
Bill Hallbert replied to frederick's discussion where is the outcry?
"Frederick, the corruption begins in the legislature. Any bill that has not originated directly from…"
2 hours ago
Jimmy Z replied to Larry Holland's discussion TO ALL ON HERE, AND ALL OF AMERICA, ARE YOU HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR AMERICA'S FUTURE?
"Yes. I am always optimistic and positive for America - If God be for us, who can be against us?"
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service